- General Gymnastics Coach
Do you think you could make a good coach?
If you have experience with or are passionate about working children, then this is a great opportunity to join our team of dedicated coaches. We will provide you with training, the opportunity to develop your coaching skills, knowledge of human movement and how to interact and motivate kids.We are currently looking for coaches to join our afternoon recreational gymnastics program which involves helping gymnasts progress through a structured skill progression program. There are afternoons/evening and weekend opportunities. The number of days and hours are negotiable for the right candidates.Key Requirements:
- Current First Aid/CPR certificate must be obtained prior to coaching
- Some previous experience coaching or teaching children
- Recognised sporting/teaching accreditation or courses are an advantage (attained or in progress)
- Previous gymnastics experience is an advantage
- Be physically fit and strong with ability to learn to demonstrate gymnastic skills.
- Excellent Communication skills and confidence to work with children.
You will need to be motivated, and have a strong desire to see kids reach their potential. If you feel totally at home working with kids, we’d love to hear from you.
- School Gymnastics coach
- We are currently looking for a coach to deliver our school programme which involves coaching our progression-based School Gymnastics Programmes at local schools in our area. The coach will need a driver’s licence to drive our company van to transport equipment to and from our local schools.The successful candidate will need to be available to coach some weekdays during school hours (9am – 2.30pm). The days and hours can be negotiable for the right candidate and evening/weekend hours may also be available.
- WAG Competitive Gymnastics coach
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic WAG Gymnastics Coach to join our dedicated and successful coaching team. If you are passionate about working with young gymnasts and helping them reach their goals, we have a great opportunity to join our team of talented coaches. You will also get the opportunity to up-skill and develop your coaching skills.
- We are currently looking for a coach to work in our Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (WAG) program, to deliver high quality coaching for our gymnasts. The successful candidate will be working with our Junior WAG STEP gymnasts. There is also the potential to build up towards coaching Senior Level gymnasts in the near future if you have the relevant experience and qualifications. The number of hours are negotiable.
• Current First Aid/CPR certificate (Or must be able to obtain one before starting)
• New Zealand Gymnastics Elementary Coaching qualification or equivalent. Junior Coaching Qualification or higher is an advantage.
• Experience coaching WAG STEP 1-5 gymnasts
• Excellent Communication skills and confidence to work with the technical and mental preparation of junior level comp gymnasts.
You will need to be motivated, have a strong desire to bring out the potential in each gymnast. If this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please forward an application with covering letter to Esther Maihi, Centre Manager. Please outline your hours of availability.
Email: email@example.com. www: esgc.co.nz.